SUMMERTIME ADVENTURES WITH SHELL GO+
Win with Shell Go+ exclusive competition, Summertime Adventures
Summary Terms and Conditions:
GB, 18+ only. Weekly Prize Draws between: 30/06/2022 – 07/09/22.
For one (1) entry into the Weekly Prize Draw: visit a Shell Service Station and scan your Shell Go+ card with your purchase of £20+.
Promoter: Shell UK Oil Products Limited (as agent for Shell U.K. Limited), Shell Centre, York Road, London SE1 7NA.
Full Terms and Conditions
- The Promotion
- The Promoter of the “Summertime Adventures
- ” Promotion (the “Promotion”) is Shell U.K. Oil Products Limited (as agent for Shell U.K. Limited), Shell Centre, York Road, London, SE1 7NA (the “Promoter”).
- The Promotion runs across participating Shell Service Stations which offer Shell Go+ in England, Scotland and Wales and is open from 00.01 GMT on the 30th of June 2022 to 23.59 BST on the 7th of September 2022 (“Promotion Period”).
- Between the dates of 00.01 GMT on the 30th of June 2022 and 23.59 BST on the 7th of September 2022 there will be a Weekly Prize Draw to be conducted within 7 days of the end of each week during the Promotion Period.
- This Promotion is only open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland, and Wales) aged 18 or over (at the time of entry into the competition) who are holders of a Shell Go+ account, excluding employees of the Promoter and employees of any entity providing prizes, including but not limited to Costa Express Limited.
- By entering this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as well as any further terms and conditions applicable to the Prizes (e.g., conditions as to the use of Vouchers)
- Any participants who have opted out of communications when signing up to Shell Go+ will be automatically excluded from this promotion.
- How to Enter
- The Promotion will run at Shell Service Stations in England, Scotland, and Wales.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “Shell Go+” is the loyalty scheme operated by Shell and a “Shell Go+ Member” is a member of Shell Go+.
- Upon making a purchase of £20 or more at a Shell Service Station, a Shell Go+ Member that presents and scans their Shell Go+ app / card/ key fob will be awarded one (1) entry into the relevant Weekly Prize Draw (“Shell Go+ Purchase”).
- Entrants should be aware that under the applicable data protection laws, the Promoter intends to publish and/or make available the following information in relation to the Tier 1 Prize winners: surname, county of residence. The Tier 1 Prize winner has the right to object to this publication or reduce the amount of information published or made available. If not published or made publicly available, the Promoter must have this information available to provide to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the Terms and Conditions of this Promotion. In the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
- No third party or bulk entries. Entries via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified.
- Please note that commercial fleet card transactions will be included in the prize draw if they meet the £20 qualifying criteria. Should a Tier 2 prize be won, this can only be redeemed as part of a non-fleet card transaction using a personal method of payment. It cannot be redeemed when paying by commercial fuel card.
- If it becomes apparent in the opinion of the Promoter that any entrant or the entrant’s household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, fraudulently falsifying data, using identities other than their own, using any other automated means in order to increase that entrant's entries, or otherwise acting dishonestly, fraudulently or otherwise in violation of these terms, such entrant will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
- There are 165 Tier 1 Prizes and 2,000 Tier 2 prizes available during the Promotion Period.
- The Prizes are split into “Tier 1 Prizes”, “Tier 2 Prizes”
- In each weekly Prize Draw during the Promotion Period, there will be: 15 x Tier 1 prize, 200 x Tier 2 Prizes available. In addition, in week 9 there will 60 tier 1 prizes awarded.
- Each prize week will start at 00:01 Thursday and finish at 23:59 Wednesday.
- The Tier 1 Prizes are as follows:
165 prizes of a family day pass (2 adults + 2 kids) to any venue, any day. Subject to availability. The pass will be valid for one time use and can be redeemed up to 12 months from the date of issuance.
- The Tier 2 Prizes are as follows:
2,000 prizes of instant rewards from the product list below*
*Subject to stock levels
CORNETTO GO 110ML, MAGNUM REMIX WHT CHOC/BRRY 88ML, MAGNUM DOUBLE CARAMEL 88ML, TWISTER PINE & VAN 80ML, MAGNUM WHITE CHOC COOKIE 90ML
SOLERO EXOTIC 90ML, CALIPPO ORANGE 105ML, CORNETTO SOFT VAN CHOC 140ML, CALIPPO COLA 105ML, MAGNUM CLASSIC 110ML, MAGNUM MINT 100ML,
MAGNUM WHITE 110ML, MAGNUM BILLIONAIRE 85ML, BEN&JERRYS PEACE POP 80ML, BIG FEAST 90ML, CORNETTO STRAWBERRY 120ML, COCA COLA 330ML,
DIET COKE 330ML, BUXTON STILL 500ML
- Participants should note that uses and enjoyment of any Prizes issued under this Promotion are also subject to any specific terms and conditions of use issues by the service providers of such Prizes and agree to be bound by any such terms by entering this Promotion.
- The Prize Conditions
- Family Pass Terms and Conditions: The prize is subject to availability, has no cash alternative, is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Shell rewards Terms and Conditions: The prize is subject to availability, has no cash alternative, is non-transferable and non-refundable. The winner will receive a reward into their Shell Go+ account.
- Winner Selection
- All valid Shell Go+ Purchases during each weekly Period will be entered into the relevant random weekly Prize Draw to be conducted within 7 days of that weekly Period.
- Winner Notification
- The winners of the Tier 1 Prizes will be contacted via the email address associated with their Shell Go+ account within 7 days of the relevant draw, the family passes have a 12-month validity period to be redeemed that starts from the date of issue.
- If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to allocate the Tier 1 Prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserves may have less time to respond.
- In accordance with the applicable data protection laws, the Promoter must either publish or make available the following information in relation to the Tier 1 Prize winners to indicate that a valid award of the Tier 1 Prizes took place: the winner’s surname and county of residence. The Tier 1 Prize winner has the right to object to this publication or reduce the amount of information published or made available. If not published or made publicly available, the Promoter must have this information available to provide to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- The winners of the Tier 2 Prizes will have their Prize loaded to their Shell Go+ account within 7 days of the relevant draw.
- Promoter Rights
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another Prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If an act, omission, event, or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and any Prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these Terms and Conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try and circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Promoter’s decision is final and binding in relation to all matters relating to the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions in whole or in part at any time.
- The Promoter may collect and process the following personal data about Participants: name, contact number, email address, date of birth and county of residence.
- To contact the winners to request that they participate in publicity arising from the Promotion in accordance with the Promoter’s legitimate interests. The winner is under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion.
- To organize the management of the Promotion (including arranging receipt of and/or participating in the Prizes) and communicating with Participants in relation to the Promotion in accordance with the Promoter’s legitimate interests. The “legitimate interests” of the Promoter include the proper administration of the Promotion and compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter will not keep personal data relating to Participants for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. Data relating to Participants will be retained by the Promoter for a reasonable period after the Promotion closes to assist the Promoter in operating promotions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries relating to the Promotion. Notwithstanding the above, the Promoter may retain Participants’ personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with their legal obligations.
- The Promoter is the Data Controller in relation to processing personal data of Participants to the Promotion. The Promoter can be contacted by email at the email address: generalpublicenquiries-UK@shell.com.
- The personal data that the Promoter has from the Participants may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for the Promoter. The Promoter will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Participants’ personal data is treated securely and in accordance with this clause 9 and the General Data Protection Regulation including ensuring that the transfer is made subject to appropriate safeguards including the use of standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission.
- The Promoter has implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use.
- To exercise the right to (a) request to access, update, correct or delete any personal data, (b) object to or request the restriction or processing personal data or (c) request data portability in accordance with individuals’ rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. Participants should send their request to: generalpublicenquiries-UK@shell.com.
- Where Participants have given the Promoter consent to the specific processing of their personal data, they have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. The withdrawal of such consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of that personal data prior to the withdrawal of consent. Should a Participant wish to withdraw their consent, please email the Promoter at generalpublicenquiries-UK@shell.com.
- If a Participant is unhappy with the way in which the Promoter has collected, processed, or handled their personal data, they can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner. Further information can be found on the Information Commissioner’s website at org.ukor via their helpline on 0303 123 1113.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and that they are legally capable of forming a binding contract.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.